Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a involving some of the reasons you could obtain gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that it doesn’t matter how to patent a product good a perception you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would likely reject an understanding that they agree that i see profitable. Here are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may surely have a full line of providers not desperate to add very much more.
2. Product or service is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting vehicle first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Possess too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Costly to manufacture versus the return on investment is simply high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort through.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what is definitely on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very nicely and do not need a clue who competition is in the market.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing in order to what is on its way out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a masse. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones inventing.)
15. These have received another similar idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is file a patent straightforward task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and does not publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are simply a few for this reasons you can have your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take time to do your research and understand your market, your put into that market and plenty of research part to create yourself as marketable as it can.